The security industry has been placed into the essential business category so we will therefore be conducting all appointments as normal. This includes installations, maintenance visits, emergency call outs and surveys.
We are working hard to ensure we are keeping our clients and staff as safe as possible by following the government guidelines when entering our clients’ homes and businesses.
- When our engineers visit your property, they will wear a mask at all times and sanitise their hands upon entry and exit. They will wash their hands throughout the day at every available opportunity.
- Our engineers will protect you, your family, and staff by keeping a safe distance throughout the appointment, adhering to the 2-metre rule.
- Our engineers will not shake hands with you or accept refreshments from you.
- If any of our engineers start to show symptoms of Covid-19, we may need to rearrange your appointment for the next available booking slot. We will try to give you as much notice as possible in this situation.
How you can help us before your appointment:
- Let us know if anyone in your household has been diagnosed with or are showing symptoms of Covid-19. We will then rearrange your appointment for after the isolation period.
- Let us know if anyone in your household has been advised to self-isolate.
- Let us know if you have a vulnerable or high-risk person living in your household.
Thank you for your cooperation.